-
July 31st, 2000, 12:27 AM
#1
Inactive Member
I am using a regular camcoder and I would like to know how I can make some parts go in slow motion. My editing tool doesnt do it, so what does?
-
July 31st, 2000, 04:36 PM
#2
Inactive Member
First of all if you mean video camcorder, you'd have to import the video into an editing program such as abobe premire and increase the time legnth of the clip. That will force the clip into slow mothin, but it may decrease your frame rate depending on what you captured the clip at. If you're working with Super 8, then you have to have a FPS (frames per second) switch on your camera which will enable slow motion, usually anything above 24 FPS. Good luck,
crocodile-man
-
August 15th, 2000, 05:42 AM
#3
Inactive Member
I agree with Crocodile-man (?) you would have to transfer your tape to a non-linear editing program. But if you use film, to get good, slow-mo ( aka. overcranking) you will want to use the highes fps your camera will allow. Good luck.
Christi
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks